Monday was dedicated to Valentine’s Day. It’s no surprise to see that there were books about love and the day on Amazon’s best-selling book list.
When it comes to the month of love, we tend to see certain types of books on Amazon’s best-selling books list. There are Valentine’s Day books for children, and then there are those for adults in the house.
We certainly saw a good mix of content make the list last week. The most remarkable must be Little Blue Truck’s Valentine’s Day of Alice Schertle, who moved up 11 places on the list to enter the Top 3. It is not likely to stay there, but it shows the success of the little blue truck books.
Another for children was Happy Valentine dayMouse! by Laura Numeroff. It was a comeback for the week, coming in at #18.
3 new books on the list
Three new books made it to Amazon’s best-selling books list last week. All three were in the bottom half of the list, with the highest new addition in 14th place. It was The Christie Affair by Nina de Gramont.
black cake by Charmaine Wilderson entered in 16th place, with The one who is broken by Brittney Sahin entering in 20th place. Some of these books may move up the list during this week, but we’ll have to wait and see.
There were a few notable movers during the list. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid fell two places and landed outside the Top 5. This is partly due to the climber on Valentine’s Day and also due to the comeback of the throne of glass bundle by Sarah J. Maas, who took fifth place.
The last thing he said to me by Laura Dave and Harry Potter at the Sorcerer’s Stone by JK Rowling were the biggest movers on the list, dropping four spots each.
Best-Selling Amazon Books: February 6-12
- Reminders of him by Colleen Hoover (–)
- Little Blue Truck’s Valentine’s Day by Alice Schertle (+11)
- It ends with us by Colleen Hoover (-1)
- Truth by Colleen Hoover (-1)
- throne of glass bundle by Sarah J. Maas (back to school)
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid (-2)
- the Maid of Nita Prose (-1)
- The Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles (-3)
- Things we never got over by Lucy Score (-2)
- Mercury by Dean Koontz (-1)
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig (-1)
- The last thing he said to me by Laura Dave (-4)
- ugly love by Colleen Hoover (+3)
- The Christie Affair by Nina de Gramont (new)
- Harry Potter at the Sorcerer’s Stone by JK Rowling (-4)
- black cake by Charmaine Wilderson (new addition)
- Hail Mary Project by Andy Weir (-3)
- Happy Valentine’s Day, smile! by Laura Numeroff (back to school)
- The judge’s list by John Grisham (-2)
- The one who is broken by Brittney Sahin (new addition)
What Amazon books are you reading right now? What are you going to buy this week? Let us know in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with free two-day shipping with Amazon Prime.